All Requests Live DJ, Pro Musician, and Pro Audio rates are $59/hr (Mon-Thurs) and $75/hr (Fri-Sun), plus a trip charge ($1/mi calculated from/to Portland City Center). Holidays & Holiday weekends quoted upon request. Our hourly costs begin from when you need us to be set up by, and end when the music stops (no setup/tear-down charges in most cases). The 4-hour min. includes:
|All Requests Live at the Abernethy Center in Oregon City|
ü Professional DJ/MC Entertainment and Pro Audio: This is what we do. All of our cast members are Portland-based ARL employees (not contractors or a referral service), and have extensive training on how to engage your guests and get people on the dance floor and having a great time. We can “MC” and make appropriate announcements, engaging as much or as little as you like (check out our “Google reviews” - the link is available on our website).
ü Rig: If you’re not into tech-speak, you can definitely skip this section. Our standard setup includes two Main 12” commercial PA speakers on stands (good volume for up to about 50 indoor guests or roughly 30 outdoors). We can scale to meet any size; see below. We run two devices of legal, licensed, and (generally) radio-edited music from all eras and styles. We do not rely solely on the internet streaming; we bring 10,000+ songs with us (some other DJ services only stream music, which is risky). The music set is customized exclusively to you and your event. In addition, we also include a wireless handheld microphone that can be shared.
|All Requests Live Basic Setup at McMenamin's|
ü Requests: We take real time requests ahead of time, on cards, and verbally (and please let us know if you do not want Uncle Bob to keep requesting “Skynyrd” all night).
ü Email and Phone coordination: We will get all the information we need from you prior to the event at no additional charge. We can meet for a “planning meeting” at your request (see below).
ü No cancellation fee: Things change; we get it. If something comes up, just let us know as soon as you are able.
Payment due at the completion of your
event; cash and cards happily accepted.
Additional Equipment and Services:
· Party Lighting When people see our lights, they know it’s time to dance. Basic (4 LED Par Cans on 1 stand) $95 (flat rate for the night) or add a second LED Light tree, wall wash and disco ball/laser lights for $195. Our lighting packages are highly recommended when your desire is to encourage dancing (see the basic package here with the disco ball - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUN7k3xQl-4 ). Fog machine available for $60 (please ask venue for permission to use water-based fog).
|All Requests Live's Lighting including Disco Ball|
· HD Sound Package: “I want to feel it in my chest!” If you’re looking for “that sound,” the HD Sound setup is available (powered 15” Mackie® speakers, powered Mackie® subwoofer, etc.) for a flat rate ranging from $65-$235. Additional speakers might be recommended based upon your specific venue or needs.
· 2nd PA setup available: For when sound is needed in more than one location, or for larger venues for either $60 (single speaker) or $100 (two speakers) for the day.
· Karaoke: Think your party has good chops and want to put it to the test? Add Karaoke for $150/night including TV/Monitor and 2 microphones
|All Requests Live at a Pacific Northwest outdoor wedding|
· Planning Meeting: Your place or ours? We generally coordinate via email and phone at no additional charge, which keeps our costs down. We do offer in-person consultations at a flat $60 per meeting (added to your final bill). Our studio/office is near Mercedes-Benz of Wilsonville.
· Mileage/Travel Costs: We gladly provide services for events for most of Oregon and Southwest Washington. We calculate at $1/mile each direction from Portland City Center. Overnight would increase accordingly and would be cleared with you prior to incurring the charges.
· Outside venues: Due to all the factors involved, a $60 fee will be added to outside events. And, yes, a covered barn with a concrete floor is still “outside.”
· Event Planner/Coordinator: We include a fair amount of “MC’ing” with our DJ Services, but some events could use a little more planning/coordination than our DJ can do while spinning music. We offer everything from “day of only” to full-service planning. Starting at $700/day.
· COVID-19 Ready: Our team is abiding by all CDC guidelines
We have many more technical and talent resources. Please let us know.
The All Requests Live Team
Call/text (503) 489-8275